Traps are activated upon being revealed. They can only be activated once.
- Adds a poison debuff lasting for 3 moves, inflicting 2 damage per move. Stackable.
- Adds Corosion debuff, causing characters to take 2 extra damage (both from traps and monsters). Stackable
- Causes 2 physical damage.
- Causes 2 explosive damage and reveals its surrounding tiles. Multiple bomb traps next to each other can cause a chain reaction.
All devices are activated by clicking on them. All are single-use.
Clean Water Edit
- Removes Corrosion debuff.
- Can be fired at 1 out of 4 directions. Damages all revealed monsters on its path. Damage increased each dungeon level. Usually shows up only on the first few levels. Can hit more than one monster if they are in the direction you choose and can be reloaded using the Wrench item.
- Destroys 3 monster's armor.
- Causes one of two things, with equal (50%) chance: increase maximum number of souls by 2; or decrease maximum hit points by 2.
Heart of Life Edit
- For Hogg: Restores (Stamina + 1) x 2 life points. If life bar is full, increases max life by (Stamina + 1)
- For other characters: Restores (Stamina + 1) life points. If life bar is full, increases max life by (Stamina + 1)
God Statues Edit
A statue of a god. Worship?
Here, players can unlock new Gods and choose to abandon the current god.
Shrine of LuckEdit
- Activate with a runestone to increase Luck for the current game (Bronze: +20; Silver: +40; Gold: +60)
Shrine of MagicEdit
- Activate with a runestone to increase Max Mana for the current game (Bronze: +1; Silver: +2; Gold: +3) (stacks)
Shrine of ResistanceEdit
- Activate with a runestone to increase Resistance for the current game (Bronze: +5%; Silver: +10%; Gold: +15%) (stacks)
Shrine of Lightning (Fury of Lightning)Edit
- Description text: Randomly strikes a creature with lightning each time you reveal a tile. Drag or right click to install.
- Activate with a runestone. Activated shrine will strike a revealed monster with lightning each time a mist tile is revealed (Damage increased with rune quality ??)
Shrine of HealthEdit
- Activate with a runestone to increase Max Life Point for the current game (Bronze: +10; Silver: +20; Gold: +30)