"This is a beautiful little urn, there is no doubt..."
- Try to take the gems out -> Cursed -10 max Soul
- Destroy the urn -> You lose all your souls, Life -10
- (Sometimes does not appear, Int check? (5+?) or "Learn about Lich event") Judging from the decorations this is no ordinary box. Take it.
- Max Soul +10 and this Event Item can be used when facing The Lich Skull.
- "This might be the phylactery that belongs to the Lich..." ->
- Destroy it -> Instant death
- Inspect the phylactery ->
- Start from the emblem -> Int +1
- Start from the runes -> - 5 Max Life
- Open the phylactery -> Souls resplendished
- Put the curse pattern on the Lich's emblem -> + 10 Max Soul (curse from earlier Lich event taken away)
- Leave it alone, it might be dangerous. -> Nothing happens.
Notes: This is the Lich's Phylactery related to The Lich Skull event.
Which hero were you using when you got this quest?
Guy, Hobb and Svafa
Which god were you using when you got this quest?
Beneficence, Rock, Vengeance, War and ???