Passive: 15% chance to heal you by the amount of damage dealt to creature.
This character is earned with 10,000 gold.
- Main weapon: Wand (3 damage)
- Off Hand: Dragon Welp Stone
- Skills: Passionate Persuasion (Randomly adds a creature's ATK to your own for 3 turns, 3 mana cost)
- Mana: 7 points (+1 Dragon Welp Stone)
- HP: 35 points
- Strength: 3
- Dexterity: 3
- Intelligence: 6
- Stamina: 4
- Armor: 0
- Resist: 6% (+15% Dragon Welp Stone)
- Hit: 77%
- Crit: 0%
- Block: 0%
- Dodge: 10%
- Luck: 150
Lilith has a very strong passive. Make use of it as much as you can by trying to maximize your damage output. Her starting Skill can help when you have a strong enemy on the screen. Dual-wielding yields the highest damage return in the game.
Like with any int-based Hero Lilith will run into the problem where most enemies on lower floors will have a high resistance making her attacks progressively weaker. As such you may want to switch to a strength build and keep a wand as a back-up for ranged enemies.
Because of her weak Luck you may want to bring a lot of Gold for Equipment stores.