God of Tresure, a god with the majority of disciples.
- Worship Bonus: +1 gold when revealing a mist-tile, and +10% more gold at game's end
- Debuff: Damage -3.
- Additional Sacrifice: None
- Cost: 10% of player's gold + 300 (minimum is 300 gold).
- Punishment for Betrayal: Receives no gold bonus at end of game.
- Tattoo 1: +50 Luck (Runes: Copper #3)
- Tattoo 2: 1 Gold upon killing a monster (Runes: Copper #2, Silver #3)
- Tattoo 3: Level cap + 2 (Runes: Silver#1, Gold #2)
Event 1: A small goblin ask for all your coins in exchange for "making you rich"
- Give him all your coins: Lose all coins, gain the next tattoo (i.e if you have no tattoo, you gain tattoo 1, if you already have tattoo 1 and 2, you receive tattoo 3).
- Decline: Luck +10 or Luck -10
- Kick him away: Your current god is betrayed (even if you no longer worship the god of Treasure).
Given the rather hefty 300 advance payment and a sizable reduction in damage, players should be very careful if they hope to make a profit. Each dungeon has 56 tiles, so theoretically the player has to reach at least level 6 to break even (assuming they don't gain any gold from pickups or monsters). However, as the starting damage is very low, player should think twice about confronting monsters until they have gained a couple levels and better equipment for better chance of surviving.
Another, safer route is to start with a different god and (hopefully) find this god, after the character has leveled up and acquired better equipment..