God of Devastation, the unspoken and unproven father of the gods
- Worship Bonus: +10% experience gain
- Debuff: +5 soul points cost to use an item
- Sacrifice at the hall: None
- Cost money: 10% of current gold (minimum is 10 gold).
- Punishment for Betrayal:
- -20% experience gain (Needs confirmation);
- Lose all usable items;
- + 1 mana cost for skills.
- Tattoo 1: +15% exp from killing monster. Rune: Copper #1, Silver #1
- Tattoo 2: +1 Armor shield upon revealing a mist tile, up to max. Rune: Copper #3, Silver #2
- Tattoo 3: Max Soul + 20. Rune: Copper #3, Gold #2
This God is great at first. Getting more experience and level up faster is awesome to get those stats ready. The drawback is the level up pacing. Leveling up refills your Life Points and Mana Points, and you will play counting on that. With the God of Devastation, you'll get level cap 10 around dungeon level 14, which means you won't be able to replenish your life or your mana again until the end of the game!
Keep that in mind so you build an strategy that refills your mana and life points through misty tiles.
The +5 soul points cost to use an item is not a big deal.