Equipment are non-consumable items that provide bonuses to the hero's attack, defense and various other statistics. They can be found in chests or bought from shops. Most have attribute requirement (Str, Dex or Int) that heroes have to fulfill to use. Equipments have 3 levels of rarity denoted by color: White (most common), Blue (1-2 extra bonuses) and Gold (Rarest, 3+ extra bonuses).
Blue equipment have one or two extra bonuses which is reflected in the items name. The blue item names are structured as following : "bonus" + item name + of "bonus", e.g. Adventurer Belt of Quest. Gold equipment have unique name.
Names and effectsEdit
- Adventurer : +6 Life upon entering a new dungeon
- Agility : +1% dodge chance
- Balance : increases hit chance(tier 3)
- Block : increases block chance
- Dancer : +3% dodge chance
- Dome : extra armor
- Dopamine : +2 Life when revealing a mist tile
- Earthworm : increases Max Life (tier 1)
- Enlightenment : +2 Mana upon entering a new dungeon
- Erosion : increases hit chance (tier 2)
- Goblin : +5 Life upon killing
- Hare : increases Max Life (tier 2)
- Investigation : increases luck (tier 2)
- Jelly fish : +1 Max Mana
- Keenness : increases hit chance (tier 1)
- Murloc : +3 Life upon killing
- Orc : +7 Life upon killing
- Quest : more experience from creatures (tier 1)
- Ratel : increases critical hit chance (tier 1)
- Sea horse : +2 Max Mana
- Search : increases luck (tier 1)
- Smartness : more experience from creatures (tier 2)
- Thorn : additional damage based on current armor value
- Well : +1 Mana upon killing
- Wolverine : increases critical hit chance (tier 2)
- Bonfire : burn for 3 moves, 25% damage per move
- Checker : reveal 2 extra mist tiles
- Courser : increases hit chance
- Deprivation : armor penetration (tier 1)
- Destruction : armor penetration (tier 2)
- Frost : 17% Chance to freeze for 2 moves
- Poison ivy : 17% chance to poison for 2 moves
- Rattlesnake : creature take 3 damage when revealed
- Robbery : increases luck
- Shatter : armor penetration (tier 3)
- Stun : 17% chance to stun for 2 moves
- Viper : creature take 6 damage when revealed
Main bonus: Armor, sometimes increase max mana
Main bonus: More Max Life, sometimes increased max mana.
Main bonus: ?
Main bonus: Critical hit chance
Main bonus: Dodge chance or increase max mana
- Shield: Block chance and magic resists
- One-Hand weapon: ?
- Magic stuff: increased max mana and magic resistance
Main bonus: Attack
- Melee Weapon: Can be further divided into main-hand, one-handed or two-handed weapons. Includes knives, swords, hatchets, maces, etc. Damage is block by armor.
- Ranged Weapon: Two-handed bows or crossbows. Can attack enemies from range (i.e without having to revealing mist-tiles next to them first). Damage ignores armor.
- Wand: Can be either main-hand or two-handed. Cause elemental damage that is reduced by magic resist. Can attack from range and ignores armor.
It would be better to move the bonuses to a new page, I don't now how :S