While looting a creature's body, you hear a heavy mining noise coming from somewhere behind the wall. You follow the sound, and eventually find a wall with a small hole. You lean your body over to have a peek, but you unexpectedly fall into a deep pit! The wall turned out to be an illusion spell. A dwarf was already imprisoned in the pit and was obviously surprised to discover someone else here. You can tell that by his golden ring that he is a noble. "You shouldn't be here, stranger. But don't worry, death is just a part of this chaos, but chaos also means a brand new start. Do you understand?"
- "Would you like this hole to become your grave?" (Provoke) -> Does not take provocation, gives you a small amount of gold.
- "I don't understand. What are you trying to say? -> Tells you about the Holy City, nothing else happens.
- (Requires Int 4+) Dwarves are not known as fanatics, somebody must have told him these words. "Who told you this?" You ask. -> Asks you to join him in the holy city.
- "Sure, what I need to do?" -> He blesses you, Stamina +2
- "Hmm, I don't think so" -> He gives you a small amount of gold and you leave.
- (With Dwarf Ring event item from A bloody dwarf) "This man must have had a better education, compared to the ordinary dwarves. Maybe he had some clue regarding the owner of this ring..."
- The dwarf sneers and gives you a rune stone.
Which hero were you using when you got this quest?
Guy, Hobb, Alexander, Morte, Balerio and Svafa
Which god were you using when you got this quest?
None, Beneficence, Treasure, Vengeance, War, Rock, Contract and ???
Hobb ("Who I am does not matter, but I do know who you are, Dwarf King. Do you even remember your sins? Long ago you found me during one of your diggings, you poured holy water all over my body, thinking I was some sort of monster. You just stood there, looking me at such disgust... and you left me for dead! The irony of life is amusing don't you think? Which of your treacherous sons left you here? Could it be your hideous daughter, your foolish wife?") -> "he dies..." You get a Runestone